Monday, June 29, 2015

What Our Customers Love About Green Truck Movers


green truck.jpg

At Green Truck Movers, it is important to us to treat your move as seriously you do. We want to manage your move with excellence, so can feel relax, knowing that your most special possessions are  in good hands. While many of our customers initially choose Green Truck Movers because they love our commitment to eco-friendly practices, we strive to deliver the kind of outstanding service that makes them want to recommend us to all their friends. It’s humbling and gratifying to know that we’re meeting that goal.

Here’s a quick glimpse at what some of our customers are saying about us:


“Having people in your home, moving your personal belongings is a personal experience. I'm glad they treated it as such. I must admit, I followed closely behind them as they began moving my things. The worry wort in me was afraid that these guys would not handle my things with the care that I thought they should, however I could not have been more wrong. They even took the time to assist re-packing items that they knew wouldn't survive the trip with the hasty job that I had done. I can't say that my fears were fully abated, but I felt as comfortable as a worry wort could in this situation. Needless to say, my things arrived at my new place unscathed and my old place suffered no deposit relinquishing dents or dings. Thanks, Green Truck for being professional and making time for a procrastinator such as myself.”
Angel S.

“These guys did an amazing job getting us loved. They were extremely professional and stay on schedule. They were also easy to work with, as I am REALLY picky about my belongings lol. Highly recommend them to anyone who wants awesome customer service and ease of mind in moving. “
Sean W.

“I give a green thumbs up to this company. This was the easiest most efficient move with the best customer service. SHOUT OUT TO Ronnell and Twan. They were so careful with wrapping and moving all our boxes and furniture. They were professional and hard workers. I loved that they called to confirm the day before and the morning when they were on their way. Half way through the day I got another call to make sure I was happy with the service. Thank you for being in Nashville and hiring great employees.”
Jeanette J.


At The Green Truck Movers, we feel fortunate to get to work and meet so many of the great people of Middle tennessee. We take great pride in doing the best job we can to help take the stress and worry out of potentially challenging transitions. For more information or to schedule your move with The Green Truck Movers, click here or call (615) 241-5977.

For special offers and updates from The Green Truck Movers, click the link below:


No comments:

Post a Comment